Are you keen on utilizing weed to make custom-made edibles or cannabis-mixed foods? Assuming this is the case, it is beneficial to begin with cannabis that has been appropriately decarboxylated first. You know you can get high by just consuming marijuana in any form, but imagine you get this high while feeding on your favorite food. There cannot be a better way of achieving such ultimate satisfaction. Decarboxylation is a process of increasing cannabis’ potential. This process helps in converting THCA to THC, thereby giving it the psychotropic property it is known for.
Here are some food recipes that will give you the ultimate foodgasm.
Pancakes are the most loved reason to have a cake for breakfast. The recipe from your childhood has made its way to this list.
- In a bowl, add some milk, butter, decarb cannabis, and egg; whisk thoroughly.
- Take another bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt; blend well.
- Take the milk and egg mixture, and whisk together until all ingredients are mixed properly. The batter should be slightly thick and lumpy.
- Take a pan and heat it for 60-90 seconds.
- Rub some butter on the dish, then, at that point, ¼ cup batter should be poured for each pancake.
- Cook for around 2 minutes or until you see bubbles on the top.
- Cautiously flip it, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Bacon -cannabis bliss
Bacon is another food that makes you nostalgic. Combining your best food with cannabis will give you ultimate satisfaction. Here is granny’s evergreen recipe with a twist.
- Oven should be preheated to 225°F. Spread and bake the decarb cannabis onto a baking sheet for 45 minutes.
- Place as many sheets of bacon as you like on an ungreased baking sheet. Although everyone knows, you will probably end up using the whole package.
- After the marijuana is baked, remove it from the oven and again preheat it to 275 °F. Sprinkle the prepared marijuana over each bacon sheet.
- Since the baked cannabis is finely grounded, you can use salt shakers to sprinkle.
- Heat the bacon for 10 minutes. Once done, turn it over, sprinkle some more marijuana, and heat again for an additional 10 minutes.
This is a fresh take on an old recipe that you probably had on holidays. Try this recipe to create a perfect go-to cannabis food.
- For this, you need bread slices (white or wholemeal), Cinnamon, Butter, Brown sugar, Maple Syrup.
- Heat a pan to 300F.
- When hot, add some margarine or butter.
- Butter the two sides of the bread.
- Fry the bread on the pan until it turns golden brown. The color should be noted; a little extra can ruin the taste.
- Remove the bread from the pan.
- When it is done, sprinkle one side of the bread with cinnamon powder and sprinkle the other side with grounded decarb cannabis.
- Add powdered brown sugar on both sides of the bread.
- Place the bread back on the pan and heat it until the sugar caramelizes.
- Remove when crisp, and your toast is ready!
Grilled cheese cannabis sandwich
The age-old recipe of cheese sandwiches joins the list. If you are a fan of cheese, then this would be one of your favorite recipes. Add a small cannabis twist to the recipe to get the ultimate high.
- For this, you need to preheat the oven or a large skillet on the stove.
- Grease the skillet with some butter.
- Rub some butter on one side of the bread loaf as well.
- Add the desired filling between two bread loaves and add a slice of cheese or cheddar cheese over the filling before topping with another bread loaf.
- Add some Decarb Cannabis to the filling and heat the sandwich from both sides until the cheese starts to melt.
- The pan or skillet should be at medium heat.
- Remove from the pan and enjoy.
Regular consumption of CBD is a known way of improving your mental and physical well-being. There are many products containing CBD, but one of the most popular products is CBD oil. As people know more about the benefits of cannabis consumption, they understand its importance. They have started experimenting with foods to enjoy their cannabis fantasy.