The cannabis delivery service business is an excellent alternative to the regular route of going to marijuana dispensaries. If the starting capital is around $100,000, then the net profit should return about 30%. Aside from the considerable profit return, the business also allows providing 1-on-1 service to your customers.
Like every other business or company start-up, starting up a cannabis delivery service requires basic requirements. Our research has discovered seven elements and actions to set up an excellent 24 hours cannabis delivery service in Fort Lauderdale, Florida just like ours here at Miami Rave.
They go as thus;
- A financial model for a cannabis delivery service: An economic model will help you stick to a financial plan and show you how to fly your business in future areas like; sales, investments, financing goals, and miscellaneous expenses.
- Cannabis delivery business plan: This is an essential tool in building the delivery business. It helps you understand how your business is put together. You can easily monitor your progress and be accountable. A good company can help attract investors, expand your business, and, most important of all, one of the requirements to apply for a delivery license if applicable.
- Licensing: Cannabis delivery service is now legal in most states as either a part of dispensing or between licensed establishments by a licensee or its representative. For instance, a retail cannabis distributor can deliver an item to a residence in Fort Lauderdale, as long as he has received written approval from the necessary Commission before every delivery, and may not, at any one-time delivery, transport cannabis that worth over a total of $3000. In our instance, since we only deliver CBD products, we do not have to adhere to this policy, and the door is virtually open for us to operate in the entire state. It is highly essential to know the process of delivery approval of Florida and the breakdown of rules and regulations of Fort Lauderdale.
- Stock: You wouldn’t need to buy or lease a substantial expensive store to start a cannabis delivery service. All you need is just a space big enough to hold the goods for anticipated orders. In this case, though, not just big enough works, it has to be safe and legally sufficient to keep everything. Research for the current demand in Fort Lauderdale and structure your purchase around it.
- Transportation: This suggests what vehicle to use in the transportation of cannabis products. You are going to need a reliable, sturdy, and secure vehicle solely for business purpose, as fulfilled by Florida state law, you can paint on your logo on the body of the car along with the registered company or business name. In our case, just look out for the vehicle that had “Miami Rave” printed on the front and back windshields, and you know your delivery is there. The general rules on vehicles for business purposes are;
- Securing and Locking Cannabis products during transportation,
- Must have an alarm system equipped and working; and
- When perishable cannabis is transported, it must be capable of heat regulation
Aside from those, remember that some patients who are, in fact, physically capable of going to CBD dispensaries or smoke shops, will still prefer to book a delivery because it offers an additional level of security.
- Clients And Customers: Cannabis CBD delivery is, most of the time, the only option for the people that use it, most exceptionally the patients who suffer it so severely that reaching a dispensary or smoke shop takes massive effort.
And even when your business makes life easier for both yourself and the client, you would still have to register each customer as in any other type of business. We are not obligated to verify your state medical cannabis license because we deliver only 100% state and federally legal CBD products..
Get tips from physicians to improve the customer relationship that can lead you into giving recommendations too.
- Promotions: This is a very vital tool for any business, whether established or start-up. Unfortunately, most social media platforms have place restrictions on CBD and cannabis-related businesses because of legal uncertainty. The best option is to develop your website showing, your brand name, logo, mission, vision and detailed description of your services, and publicize them on sites that help to promote cannabis-related bushiness, some of them are;
We are the only highly esteemed cannabis CBD delivery service in Fort Lauderdale. Though most shops are extensions from medical marijuana dispensaries, we are the only CBD delivery service in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Let us preview some medical marijuana dispensaries;
- Trulieve, Fort Lauderdale. Located at 1417 Southwest 40th Terrace Fort Lauderdale 33317, Built to serve customers in Broward County who have a Florida medical cannabis card. Trulieve cultivates cannabis plants in its nurseries for their open dispensaries across Florida; they are all hand-grown in an environment specially designed to prevent unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process remaining as natural as possible. The Fort Lauderdale Trulieve staff is well trained to work alongside local certified doctors in the environs to provide the proper products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the appropriate treatment they need.
- Potlala Delivery system: It is an online delivery service that serves medical cannabis anywhere in Fort Lauderdale. They deal with different types of cannabis products; edibles, whole flower, pre-roll, concentrate, and other cannabis accessories like cartridges, pods, vape pens, etc.
The ONLY stand-alone CBD cannabis delivery service that is solely based on delivery services, i.e., no dispensary attached, is the Miami Rave CBD 24 Hours cannabis delivery service, with over ten delivery stations in FL.