CBD is a compound belonging to the cannabinoid family. These molecules can interact with cannabinoid receptors present in the body, modulating processes such as hunger, sleep, mood, body temperature, and memory. Find the exclusive collection of Miami Rave CBD Vape Juice in unique flavors to multi-flavor . They are divided into two main types:
- Type 1 (CB1) cannabinoid receptors: Abundant in the brain, liver, pancreas, and peripheral fat.
- Type 2 (CB2) cannabinoid receptors: They are found mainly in the cells of the immune system.
What exactly is CBD?
It is possible to divide the cannabinoids into phytocannabinoids (naturally synthesized by the cannabis plant), endocannabinoids (produced endogenously in the human body) and synthetic cannabinoids (manufactured in laboratories). CBD is a distinguished phytocannabinoid with anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties.
Cannabidiol was discovered in 1940. However, it wasn’t until the late 1960s when its effective properties were explored. To be exact, the psychoactive effects of THC results when the replica compound interacts with the CB1 receptor. CBD has little affinity for this receptor, so it retains its medicinal effects without causing alterations in consciousness levels.
How does CBD work in the human body?
Although cannabidiol has a low affinity for CB1 and CB2 receptors, it is capable of binding to other receptors in human body. CB1 and CB2 receptors prove to offer antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects. Currently, these effects of CBD vape juice are under study.
Finally, keep in mind that these actions refer to the use of CBD vape juice without THC. Remember, if these two substances are used together (for example, cannabis smoked for recreational use), the effects of CBD will be different. In that case, the CBD will modulate the psychoactive actions of THC, producing the euphoric effect.
In what forms, is CBD available?
The cannabidiol is packaged in one of the following available forms:
- CBD oil: May contain alcohol, vinegar, ethanol or artificial flavors
- Edible CBD (infusions, pastries): Can give an unpleasant taste to food.
- Creams, Lotions: Does not penetrate into the veins. Its effects are limited to the area of application.
- CBD patches: Although their application is topical, they do release their contents into the blood.
- CBD capsules: The capsule may contain toxic ingredients.
- CBD Vape juice: Vaping requires several inhalations to be effective. Click to buy the best CBD vape juice.
Buy cheap CBD vape juice
The safest and most versatile form of CBD vape in the market is the RAVE CBD vape juice. It is safe, effective, and ranks 10/10 on the bio-availability scale. It gives you freedom when choosing the dose and the most appropriate application mode for your case. Money-back guarantee. Fast and free shipping. What are you waiting for then?