Whenever you talk about CBD, you have many options available. But usually, people love edible forms for many reasons. For instance, everyone is quite inclined towards hemp-infused chocolates, gummies, and so much more. One such option is CBD cookies.
You might even find a lot of CBD-infused cookies for sale online. But sometimes, making them at home can help you give an easy way to ingest CBD without losing the “tasty” quality.
But what is a CBD cookie? Let’s find out more!
CBD Cookies: What is it?
Like any other cookie, they include essential baking ingredients along with an additional ingredient. Of course, you know it, it’s CBD!
Ideally, CBD oil is becoming popular in various products available in the market. And the same helps make delicious CBD cookies. Ideally, it is pretty effective since there are no psychotropic effects involved. For this reason, many people get interested in using this cannabinoid when making a delicious treat for themselves.
Before moving on to the recipe section, let’s talk about the CBD oils you must use to make a cookie for yourself.
CBD Oils: Which one is better?
You will find more than 100 brands in the market. So, you need to pick the ones that will accentuate your baking experience. You need to be sure when buying CBD oil in the market. For instance, make sure that you have third-party testing certificates. You can also opt for flavored CBD oils to improve the baking results when making CBD cookies. For instance, you can opt for chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavor.
Once you have this thing clear, you must be thinking, how much CBD do you need to make a cookie? Well! It depends on your preference and the type of experience that you are looking for. Ideally, they come in a variety of strengths. It is up to you to determine how many mg of CBD.
For example, if you take around half a tsp of CBD oil with 20 mg/ liter, you will have around 40 mg of CBD. So, if you make approximately 10 CBD cookies, each will have about 4 mg of CBD. However, this is a low dose. But if you are starting, you can use it to check how your body reacts to this type of cannabis consumption method. In the end, the choice is yours.
Now let’s get started with a recipe for Chocolate Chip CBD Cookie.
CBD Cookie Recipe
This is one of the most preferred at-home cookie recipes. Chocolate chip, who doesn’t like it? But we have modified it to make a CBD-infused chocolate chip cookie. Isn’t that great?
Let’s talk about the ingredients first.
- Butter- 1 cup
- White sugar- 1 cup
- Brown sugar- 1 cup
- Eggs- 2
- Vanilla- 1 ½ tsp
- CBD oil – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Water- 2 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Flour – 3 cups
- Chocolate chips – 2 cups
- Chopped walnuts, only if you like
How to make it?
- First of all, you must preheat the oven at a temperature around 325 degrees F.
- Now mix butter, brown sugar, white sugar together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now beat the egg one at a time and mix it with vanilla and CBD oil.
- Next, add water to a pan and boil it. Use it to dissolve soda. And add this mixture to the batter with salt.
- After that, mix flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Now bake for around 12 minutes in the oven and wait until they get browned.
CBDTrips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies : 1,000 MG CBD
Δ8 -THCTrips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies : 1,000 MG Delta 8 THC$60.00 – $700.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
But why should you opt for CBD cookies?
- It provides long-lasting relief. It takes some time to kick start the effects. But once the effects start kicking in, it stays for many hours.
- It is non-psychotropic. So, you will only gain the medicinal and therapeutic effects that will help relieve stress or mild pains.
- It is easier to make. You can easily make your cannabutter and use it to make a variety of delicacies.
- You won’t have to think about the effects of this option on your lungs. Since you are consuming it orally, there will be less risk of lung irritation.
- If you opt for broad-spectrum CBD oils, you can benefit from the synergistic effects. For instance, terpenes accentuate the benefits of CBD.
- They are easier to dose. You know about pre-dosed servings when it comes to CBD cookies. Plus, they are one of the most discreet ways to consume CBD.
CBD cookies are a delicious way to treat yourself with the goodness of CBD. Are you ready to make one for yourself?